Mental health program that provides in-home therapeutic services to IAH recipients. (formerly “Innerlinks Advantage” )
Aging can be stressful, particularly if you are a senior on your own. It’s also common for caregivers to feel anxious, nervous or depressed. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
Independence at Home’s Insights program provides seniors with friendly, trained therapists to support clients with these challenges, and help them feel happier and healthier so they can stay in their own homes. Insights therapists help caregivers and care recipients to cope with their feelings, which can help improve their physical well being too.
“The dedication, professionalism and genuine concern of the care planners and counselors of the Insights program are beyond compare. The caregivers who came to help provide continued care for my ailing husband saved my sanity. I cannot find enough words to express my gratitude for IAH’s services.”
– IAH COACH/Insights client
- Help older adults to be happier and healthier
- Prevent clients from unnecessarily going into a nursing home
- Encourage independent living at home
- Provide self-care and resources for caregivers
- Are delivered in the person’s home
- Are provided by a mental health expert
- Include help from a pharmacist
- Are available at no cost to participants